Java Standard Edition (JSE) Programming
Nowadays Java is one of the most popular programming languages which is suitable for developing many kinds of applications: desktop, web, enterprise, mobile etc. The JSE platform provides an object-oriented, portable and robust framework for application development. JSE 8 adds the strength of functional programming to the core java features. The course is available in the following programming languages: Java.
This training course covers the core language features and the Application Programming Interface of JSE that developers can use the create object-oriented application with Java.
- Language fundamentals (1 day)
- data types, variables, arrays, type conversion, promotion
- operators, control statements
- packages: importing, accessing
- exception handling
- Object oriented programming (1 day)
- concept, constructor, this, attributes, methods
- inheritance, super, abstract, final keywords, polymorphism
- base design patterns
- Generics and Collection framework (0.5 day)
- Functional programming (2 day)
- Java library (0.5 day)
- Multithreaded applications
- Java I/O
- New Date/Time API
- Duration: 5 Days.
- Classroom with computers is required
- English handout and the source code of the demo applications will be provided for the participants.