Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Training
English or Hungarian
In the last couple of years software deployment and virtualization solutions have changed.
Kubernetes and Docker are the representatives of this modern container technology. This course introduces participants to the fundamental concepts of Kubernetes.
Developers and operators who want to understand this container technology.
This course will guide you through how to apply containerization. By the end of the training participants will be able to leverage the clustering features Kubernetes.
- What is container technology?
- Softwares in a container environment
- Using docker images
- Persistent data
- Multi-container applications
- Docker compose
- The yaml file
- Basic compose commands
- Networking with docker compose
- Docker in DevOps
- Integrating with git
- Automated deployments
- Container deployments to Azure
- Basics of Kubernetes
- What is Kubernetes?
- Kubernetes setup
- Configuration files
- Object types and API versions
- Pods in kubernetes world
- Kubernetes networking
- Deployments with Kubernetes
- Case study application with Kubernetes
- Config files
- Rethinking the deployments
- Volumes in Kubernetes
- Environment variables
- Securing variables
- Kubernetes in production line
- Azure (GKE or AWS is optional)
- Duration: 2 Days.
- English handout will be provided for the participants.
- Basic linux administration knowledge is required