Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Training – Online
To be announced
When used for software development, Scrum is most effective when accompanied by agile development practices such as test driven development and continuous integration. Through a combination of theory, practice and discussion, the Certified Scrum Developer course by Scrum Alliance provides a thorough introduction to these and other important practices for agile development teams.
Participants will come away with understanding and experience in the most important agile development practices – ready to start to introduce them in their daily work or to improve their current practice.
The course is based around sprints. During these sprints you will work in teams and experience the full range of agile development practices (testing driven development, pair programming, automated acceptance testing, refactoring, continuous integration). The practical work is interspersed with short theoretical sections and group discussion.
The course is suitable for Scrum development team members including programmers and testers.
Some of the practical work requires some knowledge of Java although participants do not need to be experts.
In the Certified Scrum Developer training course, you will learn about the following topics:
- Test-driven development
- Pair programming
- Coding Kata
- Setting up the course development environment
- Group work: analysing the approach for automated acceptance and unit testing in the course project
- Product backlog refinement
- Mocks and other test doubles
- Agile architecture
- Code craftsmanship
- Code sense
- Course retrospective
- Questions and Answers
If you attend the Certified Scrum Developer training course, you will benefit from the following:
- The course will immerse you in the world of agile development practices and Scrum.
- You will get an electronic copy of the course workbook and an extensive follow-up material collection.
- Certification requires active participation in the training. After the training we will register you with Scrum Alliance. After acceptance of the license you will receive your Certified Scrum Developer certification.
- You’ll get a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance. As a result, you get access to exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content.
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs.